Thursday, March 1, 2007
water poisoning
biking like you're on top of the world (or somewhere near the northpole)
Friday we're playing poker with neil, geoff, and mike's hands
big geoff and tilt-o-whirl grindin away
poker gets old, so we go to lyle's. Mike's planted right by the women's room with a wink and a wave waiting for it's patrons.
xc-skiing. solo in carver
but only so much, cause there's only so much sun
Later that night I'm off to the VFW for the kareoke. I have a cold so I'm not singing (like i would be anyways). But Trever does belt out some smooth sole jams.
Sunday morning and it's back to the metrodome. On thursday i was here lying down plywood over the baseball diamond for saturday night's Montster Truck Jam. Now we're removing the wood so that those sexy ball players can do their thing in those funny little outfits.
A few days later Savers is having a sale, so kristi, Jonathan and I bike down there.
svrs on east lake. everything was half-priced. Jonathan and I didn't get anything, but we did notice there was enough leather and chain clad clothing to start a whole bondage section.
Kristi however got enough stuff to require to buy a new bag to help carry everything home.
later on we had a little Kinh Do
kinh-do-to-go
the neti pot. just add warm salt water, and pour
Kristi went first, because we had never tried this before
one nostril at a time
it really doesn't feel as weird as you would think
Jonathan was pretty much obligated to try it too.
Friday we're at senger's
Mine's pink. it's flavored
Like the pedals of a flower
Nostalgia gets expensive these days
it tastes better than it looks
Daniel Johnston said he's the phantom of his own opera. after an hour in the closet by myself, i started to feel that way. i came out but didn't tell anyone. Maybe I'm my own choir.
Afterwords Charlie and I go sonja, travis, and julies. here's their little funny/ugly uptown kitchen
and the funny/ugly bathroom
charlie chillin in slumberland a.k.a. the beatiful men's club's bed
later on tron's escorting the crew with his vents(steps). I bet you haven't seen those in a few years
The following day there's some socializing with some little ahhshits Skinhead#1and bergstahler
and some more biking
and a stop at the Hut
Friday bmc and I are at tron's. it's snowing a lot and we're hanging out inside. Brendan's quite the climber
summitter
Thats my empty chair there. I get restless and decide i need to move around a little.
Brendan and I head back to my house. On the drive back Brendan's car gets stuck everytime we come to a stop, so he decides not to drive back to nordeast and to just stay at my house. Here he's looking at girls in swimsuits with 3-D glasses on, wow. After a few drinks and some bumba we decide that that skateboard sitting there needs to be ridden. here's a tutorial on tricks.
switch frontside no-comply
regular strait forward no-comply
kickflip
pop shove-it
fakie backside heelflip
fakie backside kickflip
backside kickflip
frontside shove-it
oliver north, aka ollie north, aka ollie one footer
brendan's bloody foot
my bloody foot.
the new rock and roll room, with a brady
Sunday is Griffin's 21st birthday. His band PoorPosture is playing at the dinkytowner. When i first get there the first band is playing and Griffin seems a little mellow. I left for a moment and came back for their set. Griffin was in total party mode. You can see him here in the back corner. he fell over, and didn't get up for a little bit
by the time he was back on his feet he was ready to rock, but the rest of the band knew it was over. They almost played 2 whole songs. Griffin left the stage a little confused. after a little while he couldn't stand, and was being carried around the bar. Bartenders don't like that kind of stuff so he got the boot.
back at his house he had a after party-birthday party. he was only awake for the first 10 minutes of it.
Roger and Aaron, showing that everyman has direction
they had a skateboard for you to stand on while you pee'd in the toilet in case you weren't tall enough
the winter ride, with skis in the back, and the screen in the passenger seat with a ton of food and stuff around it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment